Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I NEVER GOING TO GO SCHOOL ON TUESDAYS!
Just causing more problems for me!
Bunch of problematic bitches.
Early in the morning to late before school ends.

I failed my english for the first time. 47. Soo wasted.3 more bloody marks! Well, i don't give a damn anymore. I HATE MY ENGLISH TEACHER.yes! I HATE LOKE PUAY SAN! Okayy.During english today she gave us a comprehension and a summary.She said don't do the summary.Soo i finished the comprehension then i took out the CME project.The she asked me to keep it.Soo i just continued to do because i was done-.- The she took it away! Like WTH. Then she said i didn't finish because i didn't do my summary.YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID DON'T DO-.-! Soo then dawn went to get it back but she didn't want to give. Soo i went.Then she said i'm not sincere by the my body language.Please lahh.I always stand like this. She expected me to apologise to her soo i was like No. Forget it lahh.Then i walked back to my seat. I HATE HER! UNREASONABLE! Soo now we have to re-do the project and hand it in by tomorrow! Urrrghhh! Best part.Tomorrow there's going to be a PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCE. and my parents are going. Soo i'll be busted and most likely grounded.

No comments: